J. Kurtis Kline is of counsel with Giannascoli & Thomas. Kurt’s practice covers a broad range of business matters, across a wide range of industries.
Kurt represents businesses during all phases of their existence. Kurt structures and forms companies, and advises on raising capital, private offerings and securities issues. He provides tax advice and addresses operational matters. Kurt also advises on mergers, acquisitions and other fundamental transactions. He negotiates and drafts commercial contracts, including manufacturing and supply agreements, and intellectual property contracts.
Kurt counsels his clients regarding strategic direction, succession planning and resolving internal disputes. Kurt also represents small targeted hedge and private equity funds.
Kurt is fluent in Spanish. He represents international and local businesses in both domestic and foreign matters.
Previously, Kurt was associated with the national law firm, Fox Rothschild LLP.
State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
Federal Court Admissions
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- LL.M., taxation, Villanova University
- J.D., cum laude, Widener University
- M.B.A., concentration in finance, University of Delaware
- B.A., University of Delaware
- Board of Directors, Tri-State Christian Academy
- Selected as a “Pennsylvania Rising Star” by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2008, and 2009)