- Transactional & Supply Chain
- Information Technology/SaaS
- Employment & Compliance
T: (610) 363-9333
Lauren Richmond is Of Counsel with Giannascoli & Kent, P.C. and has over eight years of experience counseling private individuals and large and small businesses on a range of matters, from general legal concerns to complex business contracts, from employment and litigation matters to the protection of intellectual property.
For instance, Ms. Richmond:
- Has extensive experience negotiating complex sales and consulting agreements as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 company.
- Negotiates and drafts data and software licenses, employment agreements and related business materials.
- Provides detailed litigation analysis and guidance, with a particular area of interest and expertise relating to contract and lease disputes.
Ms. Richmond graduated with honors from La Salle University and received her J.D. from Villanova University School of Law. Ms. Richmond also clerked for the Honorable John T. J. Kelly of the Pennsylvania Superior Court. She is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania.